The Wolfe Living Center at Summit Ridge in Harrah, Oklahoma is a church-owned center located on 200 peaceful acres overlooking farmland, surrounded by wooded areas and a Senior community. The Center provides the best professional nursing and living care for your loved ones, offering quality Skilled Rehab and long-term care. We also have Independent Living apartments for those who are more independent. We take great pride in our home and it shows in the smiles of our residents. At Wolfe Living Center, we provide quality, affordable care in a country setting, and have been doing so in the Harrah area with pride for over 30 years!
At Wolfe Living Center, we celebrate life every day!
We accept Medicare, Medicaid, private pay and some insurances.
The Wolfe Living Center offers private SKILLED rooms with a phone, cable tv, and private bathrooms with walk in showers. We provide a wide range of services, including but not limited to:
- 24-hour nursing home care
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- physical therapy
- occupational therapy
- speech therapy
Our amenities, which are offered to every resident regardless of level of care, include:
- scheduled therapeutic activities to help you or your loved one stay mobile, independent, and active.
- social services to help you or your loved one with psychosocial well-being.
- restorative care for independence and strength capacity building.
- personalized laundry and housekeeping.
- three delicious and nutritious buffet-style meals a day, along with healthy and inviting snacks.
- lovely atrium for relaxing and fresh-air
The Wolfe Living Center now offers Out-Patient Rehab!
- Have you or a loved one had a recent hospital stay
- Have you become less independent
- Do you have trouble swallowing
- Have you become weaker
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please call 405-454-1400 and ask for Irlys White to learn more.
Wolfe Living Center is equipped with seven (7) Independnet Living apartments with private or semi-private rates available. In these lovely apartments, we offer care to people who prefer to live independently, but who are comforted by access to the following amenities, among others:
- laundry and housekeeping assistance
- delicious buffet and individualized meals based on dietary needs
- an on-site beauty shop for men and women
- Daily Activities
Because we are small, we are able to get to know you and your loved one better, and we promote a strong family atmosphere that is all about resident choice. Come have lunch with us today, and take a tour. We would love to share some time with you at Wolfe Living Center.